Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Day Plus 22,23,24-Getting Back to Normal
On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, things continue to get back to normal. On Thursday my parents came by with Ellaya and made a pot of sinigang (Filipino dish with pork spareribs, spinach, tomatoes, eggplant, and sour broth) with Becky. It lasted me 3 days. On Saturday Dr. Alicia also came by to visit, bringing Becky a sandwich from Ike's. My results from Friday's Cancer Center visit continue to amaze us. Hemoglobin climbed again from 11.2 to 11.9. White blood cells jumped dramatically from 2.4 to 3.2. Also, my state disability finally got approved, so now I'm getting a full paycheck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ready to Go Home
Today, Wednesday, October 25, 2017 marks what will be our last full day living in Mountain View. The bins and boxes are out. Suitcases are...
-
Hickman Catheter The day started off with surgery to remove my existing power port and replace it with a Hickman catheter. There are ...
-
I haven't been able to blog most of these days because I came down with multiple fevers. Some resulted in chills, some resulted in getti...
-
Wednesday and Thursday were pretty quiet. Friday night, however, I ended up with a low grade fever of about 100.7 degrees. Becky called th...
No comments:
Post a Comment